30 Day Anti-Inflammatory Guided Reboot
This program is designed to support weight loss while reducing chronic inflammation, also known as the silent killer, which can be linked to many diseases, aches and pains. The program has been carefully developed to replenish nutrient deficiencies that promote inflammation, adding in antioxidants while boosting the immune system to lower the risk of health-impacting conditions.
This special program includes topics, guidance and support in several important areas:
- What is inflammation? Learn how it can be both good and bad for you
- How to navigate the top causes of inflammation
- Learn which fruits and vegetables are inflammation fighting
- Get the inside knowledge on how to decode cravings
- Learn about exercise that supports weight loss and inflammation
- Understand foods to avoid or limit in everyday life
- Implement strategies to find balance and reduce stress
- Overcoming personal lifestyle challenges
Get the support, guidance and tools you need to drop pounds and regain control over your health with this 30-day anti-inflammatory juicing and eating plan. This online program is led by one of our Reboot Nutritionists who provides personal attention, answers all your questions, and helps you tailor the program for your needs. That’s 30 days with your very own nutritionist!
For our 30-day program, you’ll commit to five days of eating, blending and juicing only whole fruits and vegetables, followed by 25 days of consuming only juice. We offer daily online support as well as five live webinars to check in with your nutritionist/coach at key moments during your Reboot.
Learn more about our 30-Day Guided Reboot Program
- Welcome email/orientation
- Introduction to your nutritionist and coach
- Preparation guide
- Log-in and password setup to your private group
- All meal plans and recipes
- Shopping lists
- Anytime access to recorded video chats
Watch this video to learn more about the program:
Coached by Isabel Smith , RD
|Group Begins||Friday, February 17|
|Welcome Webinar||Fri, February 17 @ 1 PM AEST|
|Webinar: Food & Emotions||Fri, February 24 @ 1 PM AEST|
|Webinar: Role of Exercise||Tues, February 28 @ 1 PM AEST|
|Webinar: Creating Balance||Thurs, March 9 @ 1 PM AEST|
|Transition Webinar||Wed, March 15 @ 12 AM AEST|
|Group Ends||Sat, March 17|
*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.
GST will be added at checkout for AU residents